Gas Hob Installation
Your New Cooker/Hob setup
Perhaps you've recently moved into a new home or your simply looking to upgrade, whatever the case, we are here to assist you.
When it comes to the installation of cookers and hobs it's vitally important to get a few things right for safety purposes.
You've already done the tricky part in deciding on your new appliance. Now all that it needs is a safe and clean installation.
These are some of the components that we consider when installing your new product;
- Disconnecting your old appliances.
- Do a sweep over the connections to make sure they are safely functioning and up to the correct standards.
- Take a look at the space around your appliance, making sure that the ventilation is suitable for example.
- Test the appliance to make sure it's working as intended and install it in the correct position.
- We will then provide you with a gas appliance safety certificate.
- The final step is making sure that the area around your new appliance is clean and tidy, ready for use!
If you are in need of someone to install your new appliance then make sure to get in contact with us using the link below.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!