Having regular annual boiler servicing carried out helps your boiler last far longer. When we service your boiler, we can spot things that are corroded or about to malfunction, and will replace them for you then and there. This both helps to prevent boiler breakdown in the middle of winter, and prolongs the life of your boiler.
As is often said, it's better to be safe than sorry and in the case of your boiler, this is equally true. At Avid Heating, we do everything possible to ensure that your boiler is in tip top condition and will last you through the year.
What do we do?
Maintenance is an important part of your boilers life cycle. Our boiler servicing and maintenance is here to ensure that your family are kept in comfort and that your boiler continues to work as efficiently as possible by saving energy and in turn saving you money.
The type of work that we do as part of maintenance includes;
- Checking the boiler pressure.
- Power flushing and cleaning.
- Complete check of all parts on the system.
- Inspect the boiler for any signs of corrosion, leakages, damage, noises and blockages. If we can we will repair then and there.
- Carbon monoxide checking.
- Making sure that your boiler areas is clear of obstructions.
Checks we do on a boiler service;
- Check operation off all customer controls.
- Check gas for gas leaks.
- Check ignition and flame picture.
- Check safety devices.
- Check flue and boiler emissions using a flue gas analyser, identify and defects requiring attention.
- Where necessary dismantle and clean burners, combustion chambers and ignition sources.
How we do it?
We provide this service throughout the year. It's usually a good idea to make sure that you are getting your boiler checked over on an annual basis. Our team is on hand to give you the peace of mind in knowing that your boiler is working well and will keep doing so for at least another year.
Our experts will come out to your home and do a check on your boiler to make sure that it's working to a high standard and that you are getting the best heating for your home as possible. If you have any questions regarding boiler maintenance or servicing then please feel free to contact us via our contact page.
Ready to book?
Call now to book your boiler servicing.