Boiler Servicing in Oxford
No matter the age or size of your combi, system or conventional boiler, it’s crucial to have a thorough yearly service to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty. With a friendly team of Gas Safe heating engineers, we provide expert boiler servicing. Avid Heating recognises just how important it is for our customers to not only have a boiler that’s in tip-top condition, but we also work tirelessly to help our customers reduce expensive running costs and avoid costly repairs.
Our proactive approach to boiler servicing
Avid Heating’s boiler service not only helps you reduce energy bills, but also identify potential faults before they occur. With a proactive approach to servicing and maintenance, our Gas Safe registered heating engineers will:
- Carry out a complete check to assess whether the boiler meets the latest requirements.
- Check the pressure.
- Provide power flushing and clean each of the critical components.
- Inspect the boiler for signs of corrosion, leakages, damage, noises and blockages – if we can repair issues then and there, we will.
- Carbon monoxide checking.
- Making sure your boiler areas are clear of obstructions.
“First class service from Avid Heating. Extremely professional from start to finish. Will definitely be using their services again.”
- Jerl Dash
How our thorough checks keep your family safe
The safety of our customers and their families is of utmost importance to us, so our highly trained team will always check for gas leaks and assess the performance of safety devices, customer controls, the ignition, flame picture, flue and boiler emissions (using a flue gas analyser). Where necessary, we dismantle and clean burners, combustion chambers and ignition sources, giving you peace of mind when it comes to protecting your family.
How long will my boiler service in Oxford take?
We pride ourselves on working as efficiently as possible, but time does vary depending on the brand and model. On average a thorough service will take approximately 30 minutes, however, we always report back to our customers on the work carried out, and we’re happy to any questions you may have about the service or the performance of your boiler.
Why choose us?
It’s not just our experience, efficiency and high standards that set us apart from other boiler servicing and maintenance companies in Oxford. We’re committed to providing the best service we can, continually striving to work smarter and harder to exceed expectations.
Below are just a few reasons why customers depend on Avid Heating:
- A solid commitment to good communication, excellence, and industry best practices.
- Gas Safe registered engineers.
- Award-winning customer service – winner of the Jack FM Brick Award for Customer Care.
- With a systematic approach, we continue to work to our core values
- Customers are guaranteed a clear breakdown of everything we do.
- Minimise the need for emergency call-outs and costly repairs, saving you stress and money.
- We always respect our customers, their home and their family.
- Service all brands to guarantee clean, safe and efficient boilers.
“Really positive experience from initial contact through to job completion. Byron arrived in good time, diagnosed the problem with our boiler and promptly repaired it - hot water and heating now available for Christmas! Would recommend.”
Servicing for all brands and models
Maintaining your boiler and heating system is not only important for safety, it also ensures excellent performance, efficiency and reliability. From conventional boilers to combi, we cover all brands and models, including:
Book your boiler service today
We know all too well that small problems can become big ones if they are left unattended. By ensuring your boiler is running correctly, you can save money on future repairs and maximise safety for your family. To request a boiler service in Oxford by Avid Heating, please send us a message or call 01865 703 303.
Ready to book?
Call now to book your boiler servicing.