Landlord Gas Safety Certificates

About Landlord Gas Safety Certification

Are you a landlord of one or more rented properties in Oxford? If so, I’m sure you’re aware that it’s a legal requirement to have a valid Landlord Gas Safety Certificate under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974. Renewed annually, we will carry out the relevant checks and provide these certificates for you on each private property you rent out.

The Landlord Gas Safety Certificate should cover the boiler as well as all other gas appliances in the property, such as the cooker, or a gas fire. In fact, legally, whatever gas appliances you own that are provided to the tenant need to be covered in the certificate. It’s essential that all the pipework and flues are checked annually, too.

What does a Gas Safety Certificate cover?

Being Gas Safe Registered, registration number 566951, we are qualified to assess your boiler and help you remain compliant with current legislation. And if there are any issues, we can repair them while we’re there, saving you both time and money.

The Gas Safe registration qualifies us to work on natural and LPG gas appliances, including:

  • Building regulations
  • Caravans (touring, static and park homes)
  • Combustion performance gas analysis
  • Domestic cookers/hobs
  • Gas fires
  • Gas boilers
  • Gas meters
  • Gas installation pipework
  • Domestic flued range cookers
  • Vented hot water storage cylinders
  • Gas water heaters

More on Gas Safety Certificates

For more information on the legal responsibilities you have as a landlord when it comes to gas safety, please visit the Health and Safety Executives website.

Ready to book for a Gas Safety Certificate?

Contact us today for a free quote!